Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Team Leader Just Showed Me This...

I just signed up for this yesterday and started advertising it. Got about 1400 visitors but no orders yet. I expect to do well with this one as you can get your $99 paid for by doing free specials. Very neat! I have seen Gary Danko around he is good! In a week or so, I'll post on here how I do with this. Actually I think I like it better than Power Prospecting System. I believe this will be a good way to earn money to pay for my advertising costs and maybe more!



"Ever since I walked away from my last job back in 1984 because of the success I had in my first home business, I've had a dream to find a way to help others do the same...but without the risk...without the worry...and without the financial worry that normally goes along with starting a home business. That dream came true on the day I started Virtual Profit Academy...because I've managed to take all the risk and worry out of making the decision to get started. You have absolutely NOTHING to lose...so take your next step today...and start creating your financial future!
Gary Danko - FounderVirtual Profit Academy



http://mlmresponder.com/cgi-bin/t.cgi?k=dmcape:6

No comments: